Monday 13 August 2018

13.8.18 Part II



So my day started with me sobbing on my bed, feeling very sorry for myself. It is now coming to an end and I am feeling so much more positive. I spent the morning reading other blogs and have found one I am really enjoying ( ms-understood.com ). It is almost like reading the thoughts from my own head! I have always struggled with my emotions but as I've become older I now am beginning to understand the triggers. Putting things into place to cope with these mood swings isn't easy by yourself, but I feel like I'm making very slow progress!



I absolutely adore reading. It is one of my favourite things to spend time doing. I have always been a big reader and I still get excited about going into a library or book shop, just like I used to as a child. I've started putting a photo of each book I read onto my social media. MS appears to have shot my memory to pieces (or I'm just going to use MS as an excuse!) and I would look at a row of books and completely forget which of them I had already read.
Yesterday I finished Into The Water by Paula Hawkins. I absolutely adored Girl on The Train so knew I had to read her next book. Unfortunately, after buying the book I completely lost my reading mojo and the book remained on my shelf for a long time. However, after finishing work and relaxing the reading bug hit me again! I enjoyed this book, although not as much as Girl On The Train. I felt like most of the book was a build up to what I was expecting to be a huge ending, yet the ending was a disappointment. I still enjoyed reading it though and I'm glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment